Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome!

I like food.  I really, really do.  The purpose of this blog is to share recipes I've created, recipes I've tried and loved, recipes I want to try, and just generally discuss anything food-related. 

I've always loved cooking.  I even enrolled in cooking school immediately following high school graduation.  That did not work out, but perhaps we'll discuss that later. I love sharing my creation and watching people's reaction of that first taste. I like experimenting; adding a touch of this, a little more of that, perhaps leaving this ingredient out.

Since having children, the internet has become an extremely important tool in guiding me to find new ways of doing things.  My daughter has food allergies and sensitivities, which we have managed to control thanks to a lot of web-surfing and a lot of time spent reading about other peoples' experiences.  I hope I'm able to help a few others in return.

I hope you will join me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment